Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finicky eater........help!

MM3

Site Supporter
Correct... They don't get it as often as humans, but they do get it... E coli is something else that cats get from raw food
I did see where someone mentioned par baking chicken. Interesting, I've fed her raw chicken before when she was younger and didn't have the symptoms she has now. Hopefully it will all be solved this afternoon. The big challenge is getting her in the carrier. Ugh!

MM3

Site Supporter
Sure will, going tomorrow her appt is at 2 pm. Thanks for everyone's concern.
Dr office just called.... Blood work all good!
X-ray......saw a shadow of something that should not be there. Also constipated slightly.
Giving her an enema and electrolites going to go pick her up in 40 mins. Keep an eye on her......if nothing changes.....do ultrasound. Then go from there. Please say a prayer for her.

John Popp

Site Supporter
Hope all goes well, and the slight shadow might be a small wrapper or something. Enough to make her lose her appetite, but not enough for her to totally stop eating or pooping.

Anyway, I hope she is better soon!

MM3

Site Supporter
Hope all goes well, and the slight shadow might be a small wrapper or something. Enough to make her lose her appetite, but not enough for her to totally stop eating or pooping.

Anyway, I hope she is better soon!
Thank you! What ever it is we're all hoping she can pass it!