Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finicky eater........help!

MM3

Site Supporter
Kitty FINALLY SETTLED DOWN AT 8:30, she was exhausted could hardly keep her eyes open but wouldn't give in and go up to her suitcase until 8:30 pm. Slept 6 hours straight & today she did eat more than yesterday. Playful med level........not as chatty. Today bird dogging her to do poo check. Amount and searching for foreign body.keeping a close eye on her and taking it one day at a time. Yesterday Doc stated what ever it is that showed up on X-ray is not causing her pain, Observing her behavior. Yes yes yes!
FOR ALL THAT SENT PRAYERS, THANK YOU WITH ALL MY HEART. Having to return home from doc's office yesterday without her was so emotional. I couldn't imagine my daily routine without my side kick!

MM3

Site Supporter
She had a good BM on Wednesday because it induced. But nothing since then. Called doctor today and have to take her back in at 2 pm if she hasn't had a BM by that time. And because she had not eaten for 4 1/2 days she has been chowing! But not passing through.

MM3

Site Supporter
Good news! Dr. R said since kitty was given an enema and because canned cat food is largely water that it was going to take a few days before she would have a BM. She is playful and eating well. Thank everyone for all the prayers. I think and hope we're out of the woods!

admin

Paige
Staff member
So sorry I missed this but glad to hear your baby is doing better... She is going to be fine!