Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Giant kitten!

J.B.

Savannah Super Cat
So i was sent a video of Titus and he is getting GIGANTIC! So i screen capped some cute pics to have for easy drool access. He is a lil over 6 weeks now and i just had to share! :)

Attachments

• 6week.jpg
    6week.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 42
  • 6week5.jpg
    6week5.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 42
  • 6week6.jpg
    6week6.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 41
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    67.5 KB · Views: 41

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
You're going to need a kitty pantry the size of Fort Knox to stock up enough to feed him. At 12 weeks Maliik was a tank and it was shock & awe when it came to his appetite. My husband kept joking we'd have to rob a bank to afford to continue feeding him.

Titus keeps getting cuter if that's even possible.

admin

Paige
Staff member
Tttus fits his name - he is a such a cute guy - and a large one at that. Can't wait for him to finally come home to you so we can hear stories and pics.

B

Breheart

Aww, his sweet eyes are so expressive! I love the last pic too, it shows off his spots so nicely. Very cute big fuzzy baby :)

J.B.

Savannah Super Cat
Thank you guys! And i sure HOPE he doesn't eat like a giant Deborah! I really might have to rob someone lol ;) Paige i can't wait either! I think about him almost nonstop. But when i get him i hope i don't crash this server from posting too many videos or pics! haha