Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I just wanna say... A random comments thread

Moggieslegacy

Savannah Super Cat
That is pretty amazing! I have never seen either HB or WC jump onto anything higher than a 5 foot high book shelf, and they still need their back feet running against the vertical surface to get their back end up to where their front paws landed... I am pretty sure they can't do anything higher than 6 feet, even in a panic or when full on chasing something. But they are both only 11 and a 1/2 pounds and maybe that makes a difference?

Vito

Site Supporter
That is pretty amazing! I have never seen either HB or WC jump onto anything higher than a 5 foot high book shelf, and they still need their back feet running against the vertical surface to get their back end up to where their front paws landed... I am pretty sure they can't do anything higher than 6 feet, even in a panic or when full on chasing something. But they are both only 11 and a 1/2 pounds and maybe that makes a difference?
Vito is really athletic, he's around 14lbs but tall, lean and very muscular , he will even jump from floor straight on to your shoulders with very little effort, however Franco on the other hand is not much of a jumper at all, he's fast and I mean very fast at running and has only ever jumped around 4 foot up-to now.

Sean

Site Supporter
They are on the C-food diet.
They see food and they eat it.

But really Bella will not eat any thing that comes out aof a can
and Xander loves his caned food. On top of that they both get
a good high grade kibble along with The Royal Canin DH Rx (Dental Health)
It's the only kibble that has a good size to it. I started useing it with Mokkun and Tetsu
because Mokkun would bolt his food do to the small size of the kibble.

After the can and kibble Bella and Xander get some sort of raw meet. Bella seems
to really like beef and Xander will eat that and chicken. So there is a lot of switching
food types around just to keep things new.