Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

I just wanna say... A random comments thread

Sean

Site Supporter
Just a tad bit larger than Bella. She tends to make people look 2 or 3 times at her size.
Have you tried putting a saddle on the chicken thief?

In other news, Athena locked herself in my room while I was at work today for a long shift.
She was one very unhappy kitty. When I got home, she was crying for help just as soon as
I walked in the door to the house. She was very happy to be out.
I found a treat that she likes. Greenies Tempting Tuna. So now I have something to use in working with her and Bella.
I't starting to help. I can get them in the same room 3 feet apart if I am giving snacks. Bella is to the point where she
does not respond to the hissing as much anymore. However, she did not like the little nip and the heals the other day.
Now for odd things cats like, and Athena is the oddball one. She loves Blue Cheese Salad dressing even if it has fresh
ground black pepper in it. Tetsu used to have a thing for Black Walnut ice cream. He would hop up and perch on my foot
when I sat down with one leg crossed over. Mind you, this was a 14~15 Lb cat sitting on my foot. If I did not finish quickly
enough for his liking. He would walk up my leg and reach into the bowl and take some.

Tetsu and Mokkun could be such clowns, How I till miss them.

Vito

Site Supporter
Poor Athena, you silly daddy :) I don't think it'll be too long before Bella & Athena are friends, took ages with Vito and Franco too, but now their inseparable.

Sean

Site Supporter
Well, it just became official. Bella is not the old lady.
She turned 13 on the 10th of February 2023.

:eek: Yes, that is correct, I have been talking about a ladies age.
But then again, she is not always a lady.

Vito

Site Supporter
Happy birthday to the Beautiful Bella, love from your Scottish cousins Vito, Franco and Lola:)

Sean

Site Supporter
Patti, I have a question you might be able to answer for me. Pan is a Melanistic black Savannah.
He does not seem to shed like my other three cats do. He also just loves to be brushed. I don't really
fine any hair in the brush after giving him a full body brushing.