Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I love it...

Trish Allearz

See- I have an issue talking price with complete strangers. I don't think it is a polite question as a general one. Now, if someone is gushing over the breed and asks- that doesn't bother me :)

K

Kronos

See- I have an issue talking price with complete strangers. I don't think it is a polite question as a general one. Now, if someone is gushing over the breed and asks- that doesn't bother me :)

I agree completely. Some people even give me bad looks when they find out I spent nearly $700 on my Ragdoll... makes me want to keep how much I spent on Kronos a secret. I couldn't imagine telling random strangers that I spent thousands on an F1... they don't understand why they cost so much.

Trish Allearz

Yep- and a lot of people don't want to understand. They think it's easy because the AR groups make it sound like breeders- real breeders- just toss animal A in with animal B and then automatically babies are produced. We all know that isn't true@!