Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Immunizations

Sue

Savannah Super Cat
I am glad these threads are being brought up. When I get a chance I will begin collecting info together into my thread about info to give to vets.
I think a one page info sheet for vets would be very helpful. I know when Tink had TF, I brought info in for my vet and everyone in the office was called to look at the slide under the microscope when she was diagnosed. Sue

Sue

Savannah Super Cat
What I was trying to say, is a one page of things specific to a savannah that could be given to a vet that is not familiar with the breed. Sue

Per Lausund

Staff member
What I was trying to say, is a one page of things specific to a savannah that could be given to a vet that is not familiar with the breed. Sue

And I must admit, the Merck index IS more than one page:mouse:
Problem is, what has the highest priority. Ideas, anyone?

Lesley

Site Supporter
Quick question. Does the advice about not giving FELV vaccine apply particularly to Savannahs and not other breeds? And if so, what is the theory behind this!

Lesley

Site Supporter
Ooops! That was supposed to be a question mark, not an exclamation point at end of my question.