Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Introducing Holly

SV Dad

Savannah Super Cat
Oh WOW!:in love:
Is it just me or does that look like the potential for anarchy at the drop of a hat?
(Just saying...)

Eddies

Eddies a ham!
While I waited barefootfor Eddie...I bought 1 new toy/bed/ shelf/ "Bling", :paw:etc every week...he had a very large boxheart by the time we got him:big grin: but it was fun...:lol:

dice

Site Supporter
Hmm, when Spontaneity first arrived, already had a ~4 year old, Street smart, black short hair female domestic. Queen alpha of the block. but since both sv's were kittens, they still view Isis as the grownup. I still laugh whenever the Ice queen puts my 19lb. buddy boy Sampson, into his place.

Yeah, no matter how much she bosses the two around, they just kept coming at her. Now it's like they take turns chasing each other.

tis like any addition to the family. May take a bit, but once realized that the spotted one is staying for good, they usually come to acceptance, of sorts. ;):roflmao:

Whenever I take the sv's for a walk, Isis always joins us, chases of stray tom's, and acts as my purrtector.. :big grin: