Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Kittens suckling each other?

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Hey Taco, it could be worse, they could suckle you. I have a 20 lb. 8 month old F1 boy and he demands a couple suckle sessions from me daily. He has tapered off from when he first came home. I always had soaking wet spots on my clothes. He is a saliva factory. I kinda liked it, but I'm pretty weird that way.:big grin:

I am not sure how to answer that one... It is quite hard to imagine...

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Wait, isn't there some kind of law against 'cross-species erotica'? :rolleyes:

Thankfully my little beasties do not suckle, though Yuki is still a slobber machine when grooming my hair.

Elsa occasionally will suck my fingers, and she loves to lick my arm, especially when I am holding her... Her tongue feels like 40 Grit Sand Paper!

dice

Site Supporter
Hey Taco, it could be worse, they could suckle you. I have a 20 lb. 8 month old F1 boy and he demands a couple suckle sessions from me daily. He has tapered off from when he first came home. I always had soaking wet spots on my clothes. He is a saliva factory. I kinda liked it, but I'm pretty weird that way.:big grin:

Damn, this made me laugh, both my sv's would try to suckle me, when they were kittens, :wtf: and what was worse, me boy had this insatiable tendency to grab anything that dangles and play tug of war with, was cute till he almost snagged me unmentionable, was tough habit to break, many of lonely time's Sampson spent in the isolation room till habit was broke. New that he weighs in at 20 lbs, was glad to be still intact, or something like that.

Anybody else notice that sv's tongues are like 3 times more coarse than a domestics?? They can like lick skin raw in no time. tri tongue:

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
LOL! I have not noticed their tongues are coarser ;)
Wait til you get your F1. Atticus's tongue functions as a sander, planer, rasp, and vegetable & cheese grater. It is actually painful when he licks me. I endure, though, cause I'm a martyr.

Carykd7kau

Reincarnated cat Moderator
I DO think Savannahs have coarser tongues. I had a Tabby boy who would wash my arm and hand every night before we went to sleep. He would go at it for about a half hour. No redness or raw skin. But Kiki can wash for about 5 min and It HURTS. Regie not so bad, but he is still little.

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Wait til you get your F1. Atticus's tongue functions as a sander, planer, rasp, and vegetable & cheese grater. It is actually painful when he licks me. I endure, though, cause I'm a martyr.

Now you have an all in one tool for when you remodel your house... Will save a lot of money on that one... :rolleyes::rolleyes: