Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Kovu & Elijah met Santa today!

Ashley

Savannah Super Cat
Did you know Santa has a cat named "Miss Claws" because she has six toes on each paw? lol Seems fitting, right? He was so good with Elijah (& Kovu). Once they printed the picture out & realized that Kovu's leash was showing & that Elijah wasn't looking at the camera they offered to take another picture. But the main reason we did it was so Elijah could see Santa & because proceeds went to a rescue. No biggie.. didn't want to try to make them all pose again. haha
Happy Holidays folks!

Attachments

• download (1).jpg
    download (1).jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 23

Ashley

Savannah Super Cat
So cute! I think the pic is perfect just like it is :)
I agree. Trying to make it look "perfect" would be kind of silly. Anyone who knows anything about our life knows its def. not perfect..I like the picture a little quirky, it just fits us better. haha