Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Kovu Swinging from Blinds

SV Dad

Savannah Super Cat
BTW, We had already decided on Andersen windows, but I think we will revisit the Pella showroom as the built in blinds make too much sense.
Might be worth your while to chat with me about this. We're talking about a triple pane window. Amazing difference in a sub zero day! And the blinds never get dusty!

John Popp

Site Supporter
Might be worth your while to chat with me about this. We're talking about a triple pane window. Amazing difference in a sub zero day! And the blinds never get dusty!
Hey RD, that's already a done deal on the Pella windows. At first I thought it was to gimmicky, and then Kovu showed me the light.

Becki

Savannah Super Cat
Hey RD, that's already a done deal on the Pella windows. At first I thought it was to gimmicky, and then Kovu showed me the light.
Kovu will be glad to help make other choices with displays such as leather chairs with fang wounds, how duvets can be made to coordinate with those leather chairs by applying matching fang marks, which chairs seem to resemble herd animals thereby deserving of being stalked, attacked and "killed" on a frequent basis resulting in artistically placed scratch marks (this can be a team activity as well). Just ask as "help" is Kovu's middle name! (Not really, his middle name is actually Monster).

John Popp

Site Supporter
Becki that is simply fantastic!

My wife had bought a new comforter back in December, along with a few sets of sheets. She raved about the excellent quality and even gave me a crash course on why thread counts are a quality misnomer. To all of this I only could say "i'm happy that Chongo, Monte, Pixie and I will get to sleep in the greatest of comfort. Also, Monte informs me that he is looking forward to removing all the threads one at a time".

Becki

Savannah Super Cat
Dust is a tertiary issue with blinds as expertly demonstrated by Kovu.

I am definitely all over the Pella windows/blinds and they have a factory showroom a couple miles from my home.
You should bring the video and tell them Kovu could help improve their sales exponentially. We will split the proceeds from his earnings as spokeskitty.

John Popp

Site Supporter
Ps, if you bring the video, could you photoshop the toilet paper out or something?
Becki, you have a cat that swings from the blinds. That he uses toiletries as play things aren't to be unexpected and I plan on taking the video to Kohler, Moen and Kraftmaid to see if they can come up with additional products to savannah proof a home.