Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Malibu, Kali & Odrick

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
She is a very well behaved Savannah, and I guarantee that a DSH was not slipped in.
I'd wager that Elsa's near death experience (the one time she was a really bad girl and ate silicon) was sufficient to put her permanently on the straight and narrow path. SVs are smart and I've no doubt she learned from the experience.

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
I snorted hot coffee through my nose when I read that. LOL. Well, as to Elsa....she's an anomaly. There are a few others who claim their SVs are well-behaved but I firmly believe these people were duped and sold domestic shorthairs disguised as SVs. Mine are good boys a few hours a day...when they're asleep...so it's not all shoot 'em up bang bang here...just a mere 20 hrs a day :big grin:

Elsa has always been well behaved, we have a very very tight Bond and she does not want me to leave her alone. She also likes everyone and will run up to a stranger and allow them to hold her... Except at rest stops.... I think there are too many smells she doesn't like.

{Shaking my head....} Witchy, Witchy, Witchy....
I have personally met Elsa. She even spent a couple of hours in my house recently. She is a very well behaved Savannah, and I guarantee that a DSH was not slipped in. It was very obvious Elsa is realted to the late Rascal and Mayhem. She looked very similar and acted with great poise.
You have speculated that the late Rascal and his brother Mayhem are evidence as to innate terrorist qualities. Yet, my cats are very well behaved.
I will admit I am currently concerned about R2 (Rascal Two is his official name!). He has this overwhelming joy of life he exhibits non stop. It is the emerging high intelligence, much more so than the rest of these spotted wonders around this house (4 total), that is giving me pause. And yet, I will leave it to John Campbell, who I will admit will never believe a Savannah is anything but an angel, to attest to the good behavior of my cats, as he has met all of them.

They all are a good group, Elsa met SV Dad's 4 legged family face to face (in her carrier) and not one of them spit or even growled...

I'd wager that Elsa's near death experience (the one time she was a really bad girl and ate silicon) was sufficient to put her permanently on the straight and narrow path. SVs are smart and I've no doubt she learned from the experience.

Me and Elsa are incredibly close... She always wants to be in the same room as me... She loves to watch TV and really enjoys watching Donald Trump and she knows the difference because when Hillary comes on she runs and hides! When I sit on the couch to watch TV she comes sits beside me and watches as well. She has never stolen food (others have been accused by their owners, but was tracked to alcohol)... I think that Atticus gets a bad wrap.... Wonder how much stuff happens that he is blamed for that never happened....

Renee

Savannah Super Cat
Oh my goodness! Such cute photos, more please!

Congrats on the new one!

So sorry for your lost hun. It is the worst thing about having pets. Just so hard.

PS-Atticus doesn't get a bad rap, he's a monster! Uh, I mean moose :) Love that boy.

Abby2932

Site Supporter
Insert new Odrick pictures here (hint hint):

I have nothing to report! The last pics I received were when he was 19 days old. He just turned 8 weeks on Monday. I suspect I will get more any day now, probably this weekend. I've looked at his pictures so many times I can tell you where all his spots are :giggle:

EDIT: Sorry, not when he was 19 days. The last pics were when he was almost 6 weeks.

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
Ok, I'll sit here tapping my foot until new pics arrive. I have to live vicariously through others now that my house is at maximum SV capacity.

Ninja-n-Bear

Site Supporter
The look in her eyes suggests she's up to it, lol, what a cutie pie! Does she let you touch that fuzzy belly? Bear is fuzzy, too, and is the only cat I've ever met who prefers belly pets to anything else.