Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

My alarm clock Sage

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Lol. So true. No off button.

Yes.... So does mine... Elsa doesn't pounce.... But she has her own ways... I tell her every night that we do not have to get up at 4AM.... But it doesn't matter.... 4 AM Alarm clock... More accurate than my Android Phone!

Val

Site Supporter
Yes.... So does mine... Elsa doesn't pounce.... But she has her own ways... I tell her every night that we do not have to get up at 4AM.... But it doesn't matter.... 4 AM Alarm clock... More accurate than my Android Phone!
You’re Elsa is a sweetheart, but 4am is early.

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
You’re Elsa is a sweetheart, but 4am is early.

On work days I have to get up at 4AM.... But on my off days I like to sleep in.... Elsa just doesn't seem to understand that we don't get up every morning at 4AM....

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
My alarm clock Sage. He will pounce me till I get out of bed. When he is awake, the world needs to be awake.

LOL... Had a cat a long time ago that did what I termed a "Super Pounce"... Would do that, but land on your Stomach while you were solid asleep... Now that is an awakening experience!

Elsa is a little more lady like about it.... She taps me on my shoulder until I give her attention with her paw.... There is no ignoring her!

LOL... Had a cat a long time ago that did what I termed a "Super Pounce"... Would do that, but land on your Stomach while you were solid asleep... Now that is an awakening experience!

Elsa is a little more lady like about it.... She taps me on my shoulder until I give her attention with her paw.... There is no ignoring her!
Of course. Elsa is a lady with class. Sage has landed on my belly a few times. Eye opener for sure. Sierra is my F3 girly girl. She wakes me up with patty cakes and giving me a new hairdo. I call is Sierrado Sierra also likes to grab my shirt when I walk by and pull me in can’t imagine my life without them

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
"can’t imagine my life without them "
---------------------------------------------
I know that feeling... It is just me and Elsa.... I just can't imagine life without her.... When she almost died when she was just a kitten, we built an Unbelievable Bond... More than the norm...