Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

My cat chewed ..... Insert you answer here

shimmeringsoul

Savannah Super Cat
freddy love the cornners of the laptop and the cardbord toilet paper rolls as well as the bottoms of pants when your sitting cross leged and his walking coat(he still isnt fond of it yet) cardbord boxes any paper or books he can get at and the zipper pulls on coats while your wear them or while they are off as well as the ties on your pants anything that dangles and my hands and arms and ponietail

s&jdavis

Savannah Super Cat
Elastic hair bands and anything string-like :/
And cardboard...though he doesn't do the whole exploding box thing I've seen some of y'all's SVs do. :). When he was teething, wooden corners were fair game too...

-Sonya

Chris Elliott

Savannah Super Cat
Ziggy is definitely our chewer. His preferences include:

Apple cables and replacement apple cables (he has a special fondness for the new long braided apple cables I bought...).

Cardboard! Our house has an artificial snow field of cardboard chunks. But better cardboard than most anything else.

Jax. Our adorable mutt of a cat, who only occasionally yelps when he and Ziggy go at it.

Most worrisome I've found teeth marks on my Mac Mini power cord (Apple again!), so out came the split loom cord cover and bitter sprays. My cable management is looking downright professional!

So far wood objects have only suffered puncture wounds--no real mauling.

Sean

Site Supporter
Almost sounds like Chow if you say it fast.

Sean
picture.php