Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

My newest family member

Marissa

Savannah Super Cat
Beautiful cat, congrats!
a word on the iPad: when I use it I show Savannahcatchat in a normal safari window, works fine!
Again, wonderful animal!
thank you, maybe I'll start using it on there. I just got use to using tapatalk so I could up.oad photos easier

Julie

Savannah Super Cat
We have decided on ascari :) I try and keep most of my pets named after cars. Except azul, since she was named when we got her and I didn't want to change it since she was over a year old

Woot that was my favorite after elise. :)

how's tigra doing with her now, still mad at her boyfriends.

Marissa

Savannah Super Cat
She's better. She still has a few mood swings and will swat at ascari, but other times she will sit next to her. As for the boys she forgave them haha