Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

NEW FORUM DESIGN

Hi Paige!

Just curious, I had donated $25 right before the switch, and can post and all the fun stuff, but how do I get an orange star? I didn't sign up for annual payments (but can provided I won't get charged for the year again), is that how I get one? ;)

admin

Paige
Staff member
Hi Paige!

Just curious, I had donated $25 right before the switch, and can post and all the fun stuff, but how do I get an orange star? I didn't sign up for annual payments (but can provided I won't get charged for the year again), is that how I get one? ;)
I need to add you as a site sponsor, I think...will do so now -

Sean

Site Supporter
Okay so after being locked out for so long do to some weird computer issue on my end (I think).
Where did this end up >>> There will be a different chat box, but it will still exist - just something different?
I enjoyed the rolling chat and I know that was an issue with people asking questions and having
the text just roll off and become gone.

Ninja-n-Bear

Site Supporter
I may as well ask this: what happened to the ‘I just wanna say random comments’ thread? I posted to it awhile back and it said ‘waiting for approval’ and then the thread got deleted. Any way we could have that back, pretty please?

admin

Paige
Staff member
I may as well ask this: what happened to the ‘I just wanna say random comments’ thread? I posted to it awhile back and it said ‘waiting for approval’ and then the thread got deleted. Any way we could have that back, pretty please?
No one deleted the thread...I really have no idea what happened to it I didn't know it was gone until now. I'll see if I can figure out where it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ninja-n-Bear

Site Supporter
Now I wish I’d mentioned it sooner, lol, it was like that after the data loss. If we can’t get it back, may we pretty please start a new one?
(fingers crossed for the original)

Sean

Site Supporter
I am definitely not receiving any emails from savannahcatchat.com
That may also be why when I requested some help I never got a reply.
I have checked the spam filters and they should make it trough.

I may try and switch to one of my other addresses.

Sean

Site Supporter
Paige or Patti, Do you know if this service is part of the forum >>> threadloom.news ?
I am seeing it as being blocked and it's not one I did. Something to do with how SpamTitan
works it seems