Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

NEW FORUM DESIGN

admin

Paige
Staff member
There wasn't a crash...the forum was moved from one hosting company to another and data was lost in between...I think most people are on fb now unfortunately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

David-z

Savannah Kitten
I just tried logging in on this account I created, never got any email that said it was accepted didn't realize it was going to work.
My main account I haven't been able to login since January 25th. No emails go grew it seems. I've sent you several Paige even attached notes to donations.
The 2 step verification emails I never recieve on the main acount.
When you switched hosting servers and data was lost something happened to the email.

David Z Amara and Squeakerz

admin

Paige
Staff member
I haven't received any emails from you David! I have received others...let me look into it and try to figure out what is going on. Can you send an email to admin@savannahcatchat.com and let me see if I receive it.

David-z

Savannah Kitten
Thank you. If u look back through donations I sent $5.05 (sos)quite a while back with a message attached trying to catch your attention. I finally had given up tbh till I got on to browse the forums and seen Sean hadn't been able to login aswell. I thought maybe it was just a issue on my end and i tried everything i could on my end.
Thanks again tho for looking into it.

admin

Paige
Staff member
Thank you. If u look back through donations I sent $5.05 (sos)quite a while back with a message attached trying to catch your attention. I finally had given up tbh till I got on to browse the forums and seen Sean hadn't been able to login aswell. I thought maybe it was just a issue on my end and i tried everything i could on my end.
Thanks again tho for looking into it.
Yes and I replied...not sure what is going on, but I'll check into it!

David-z

Savannah Kitten
Hmm the replies never came through try replying to the 2 sent today. Back to thinking it's something on my end, 2 different email servers maybe one will go through.

Hippy

Site Supporter
I believed I joined back when the forums where up and down then moved lost Alot of posts..
I also donated, still not able to reply or send PM's the last time I checked..
All good though great site

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

admin

Paige
Staff member
I believed I joined back when the forums where up and down then moved lost Alot of posts..
I also donated, still not able to reply or send PM's the last time I checked..
All good though great site

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Let me check...what do you mean you can't reply though as you just replied to a comment by David.