Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

New - with two F6 SBT silver savannahs

Amanda

Savannah Super Cat
They've learnt a new trick tonight, the boy will meow till I pick him up and then he'll climb to my shoulder where he'll perch proudly and survey the scene. The girl in the mean time feels very left out, meows and stomps around my feet till I pat my thigh, then she'll climb up and sit in my arms.

Actually, it looks like they've taught you a new trick! Love it! :)

Patti

Admin
Staff member
This is your typical kitten food aggression behavior - not all kittens behave this way with food, some are worse than others, but in my experience all grow out of it eventually...

Alix Leclerc

Savannah Teenager
This is your typical kitten food aggression behavior - not all kittens behave this way with food, some are worse than others, but in my experience all grow out of it eventually...

I almost Don't want him to grow out of it - It's adorable.

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
Adorable! One of mine used to sound like he was singing opera when he ate. It went something like this: EYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE nyah nyah eeeeeeEEEEEEoooooooOOOOOOO nyahhhhh. LOL. Unfortunately he grew out of it but while it lasted, he made mealtimes hysterically funny.