Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

One or the Other...

Trish Allearz

Well, we will have quite a dilemma in a few weeks over here! My stud boy is a wonderful, sweet buddy and I adore him- and therefore, I think he's earned his retirement about ten times over already! So we are hoping to keep one of Annie's boys back as a breeder :) One boy has the possibility of a black nose and one has a pink nose right now... Other then that- they are just cute-cute-cute! I will post pics of them as they grow on this thread so you can see and give me your input :) Right now- I only have pics (for sure) of the pink nose boy, Jace. Casen is the other boy :)

Attachments

• ABabyBoy10529front.jpg
    ABabyBoy10529front.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 36
  • ABabyBoy10529top.jpg
    ABabyBoy10529top.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 36

Kristine

Way too early to tell. Look at how the kitten Pam posted changed. I petted out one of Lia's latest boys as I wasn't happy with his ears, then about a week ago, boom up came the ears!

Trish Allearz

Oh- when Liam retires, he is going to retire. He is a treasure- and because he is a treasure, I think he deserves to spend most of his life as a pampered pet :) I looove this boy- and hope one of Annie's boys can follow him in personality :D

And yeah, totally too early to tell much of anything- so I figured I'd post pics here as they grow and ya'll can help me pick them apart. I'm also going to keep a kitten back from Vixen to show for a while- it's time I have SVs in the show ring with Cole!