Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Peeing on everything

Sean

Site Supporter
Sorry about the hijack.
Does Anti Icky Poo work on things like pillows?

How are things working out with the issue you were having?

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Yes, Anti Icky Poo will work on pillows (check the manufacturer for cleaning instructions though), concrete floors, grout, wood, pretty much anything.

Akila

Site Supporter
Akila was peeing outside the box toast the suggestion of our vet I started spraying Feliway everywhere she liked to pee ( after cleaning with Anti Ickypoo). I spay it on the rug ever other day, and it seems to be helping. Chewy.com has Feliway spray and diffuser refills way cheaper than the pet stores.

Sean

Site Supporter
Is the stuff unscented or does it have that home air freshener stink to it?
The reason I ask is almost all of the air freshener leave me with a major headache.
At least a dirty cat box does not give me a headache. It does however make me clean it.

I forgot to ask does Anti Icky Poo have any masking scent in it or is it unscented?

EDIT : Found it. Anti Icky Poo comes both ways. Very good of them to also think about
people that have issues with scented things.

Last edited:

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Yes, the unscented is a more recent development and MUCH nicer than the original stinky formula!

Sean

Site Supporter
I have to try and avoid most scented things. The AirWick stuff just having someone driving a spike into my head.
The headache is so bad.

Ninja-n-Bear

Site Supporter
I have to try and avoid most scented things. The AirWick stuff just having someone driving a spike into my head.
The headache is so bad.

Ditto. I can't even use regular house cleaning products, glad there are so many alternatives these days!