Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Playing Fetch

Brigitte Cowell

Staff member
I have some of those here... so many learned to fetch at ~3-4am, and it is all my fault! They'd bring a toy to bed to toss about and wake me up so in my half-asleep stupor I'd toss the toy off the bed. Oops... a fetching monster is created :-(

Sue

Savannah Super Cat
Could be, for any one that is new on the forum, Rascaldad is my brother. When we compared the pedigrees of his female savannah and mine, we discovered that they are cousins. His Savannah's mother had a sister in the same litter that is my Savannah's great great grandmother. There are also two other cats that appear in both pedigrees. Sue

scorpius

Chirps & Massive Headbutts
Shango just began his fetching stage this week (@18 weeks old now). I had heard SV's will fetch like a dog, but couldn't believe it once he started! It's quite cool as long as it's in the daytime and not when you're sleeping! ..dj

Brigitte Cowell

Staff member
Most of mine learned to fetch because of my foolishness when half-asleep. They'll bring a toy to my bed and be pouncing about with it, so I will groggily grab it and throw off the bed. Ooops.... and then it begins, until I wake up enough to put it in a drawer and stop the game. At least until they go find another toy to bring to bed...