Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Ripple rug

DumaLove

Site Supporter
Staff member
My guys love this thing..
They could not wait till it was set up or in place before they went @ it
34d06188599205a1ef80e2187f8b3db0.jpg
e3a08d0aab9089a3a220d05e82daf705.jpg
d080260aaf729961f95a3e92a561581e.jpg
8e166b3b9860eb7cd7950c1a06b3d229.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Yup that’s cause they grew up with one. :)

Decnav

Savannah Adult
Is it noisy? My cat loves his crinkle tube, but at 2 am it isn't so much fun for me. Looking for some more silent playthings for night

John Popp

Site Supporter
My boys love the Ripple Rug. One is oft connected to their tunnels and the other is on the foot of the bed. They definitely love sleeping in or on it.

I'm also anxiously awaiting Witchy's review of the Thunderbird, Cisco, MD 20/20, Night Train and Wild Irish Rose Rugs.

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
I'm also anxiously awaiting Witchy's review of the Thunderbird, Cisco, MD 20/20, Night Train and Wild Irish Rose Rugs.
You insult me and my finely tuned palate at the mere suggestion that swill such as this would ever come in contact with my mouth. Nay, I would never even touch the bottle. These bum wines are the domain of RD after whom they are appropriately named.

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
smh... Scotch is my domain, not wine. You know this and yet you besmirch me! Uncouth, I say! Uncouth!

Mine own apologies sv father f'r besmirching thy reputation. Twas the most wondrous way to receiveth thee backeth from the twilight zone. The popp hast madeth me irate and divest'd of mine own aplomb. As thee knoweth, i too, am fond of a wee nip of scotch anon and again.