Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

savannah cat adult size??

T

tkymasters

Golden Brown is (IMO) the most beautiful coloration for a SV. Our breeder had a F1 adult show cat, and I just fell in love with the color. Lucky for us, the entire litter was golden brown.

defragi

Savannah Child
I did not hurry, I want the kitten right ... Will be with us for many years then look again ... For color do you mean?? What color do you mean?? Thank you so much ... You are all very kind to me ...

admin

Paige
Staff member
Well A1 Savannahs is very well known and popular because of the huge friendly F1 cats that came form them and have been posted all over youtube. Because of this i think there prices are higher than most breeders. the f3 im getting is 1k less than the minimum for an f3 with A1. From looking around and seeing prices from a lot of breeders id say an f3 generally goes for 2k - 4k.
I don't know about that...$2000 for an F3 is inexpensive and it really all depends on the breeder, how they price their kittens, etc. I price based on type...and pricing for breeding kittens is much more than pets...

Zuri is from A1 Savannahs - I did not mind the price I paid for her as show quality/breeder.

Per Lausund

Staff member
Our first three breeders came from A1Savannahs, one was one of the early SBTs (DOB 9/22/2007). We paid premium, got premium. And they have wonderful tempers, and all are cuddly. Still!
:)

Glamouresque

Savannah Super Cat
Prices are very hight in Quebec for the "nice" ones. They are not a lot available here and hard to find the not bengal looking savannahs. I payed the big price for first choice in the litter, and got nice cats. But you need patience, I am waiting for more than one year for another F3C girl. Only males in a litter, other problems also, now I am waiting for the vet check for a super gold girl I have fallen in love with already. I saw her, very relax cat, I don't think I can put a picture until I have her. Can't wait any longer...

Glamouresque

Savannah Super Cat
I have A1 savannah cats also, and the choice is there, but you need to be fast for the special ones. I lost a queen I was interested for, I was waiting for my big girl to see the pictures. 2 hours later... too late sold :(

I still look at the pictures they have send me of this cat (fortune was her name).

gahnja77

Savannah Super Cat
Well A1 Savannahs is very well known and popular because of the huge friendly F1 cats that came form them and have been posted all over youtube. Because of this i think there prices are higher than most breeders. the f3 im getting is 1k less than the minimum for an f3 with A1. From looking around and seeing prices from a lot of breeders id say an f3 generally goes for 2k - 4k.

which is weird because when i bought gawnja they had f3's starting at 2500....i even saw a few listed on the site for that price i dont know why they decided to jump up a grand...maybe its based per litter? and the current one is a higher grade?...either way i want another one hahah

gahnja77

Savannah Super Cat
I have an SBT male who weighs 15 pounds and today is his first birthday! Happy Birthday, Rosco. Also, he's also proven at 8 months!

lol noob question but in terms to sv's what does proven mean? i read people say that their cats are "proven" at certain ages