Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Savannah Cat Eyes

waitingforgeorge

George's brother
I am positive that's why we are getting round eyes from that picture- that is George, the F1 kitten, right?

But that shows how hard it can be to judge eyes. Cat opens their eyes too wide because they are nervous or scared- you get round eyes. Cat squints for some reason- ruins the eye shape.
He was going to pounce on the lens cap, but his eyes are waaay to round for standard. I have noticed his face changing this last week so maybe they will be more porportionate as he grows up.

K

Kronos

He was going to pounce on the lens cap, but his eyes are waaay to round for standard. I have noticed his face changing this last week so maybe they will be more porportionate as he grows up.

As kittens they are all squished into a small package, I bet as he grows up he will elongate and take on a much more standard looking shape not only to his eyes, but the rest of his body too :) That is at least what I noticed with Kronos.

Vito

Site Supporter
Didn't realize we had a "cats eye" page so here's a few of Vito and Franco. I've always thought Vito has the most lovely hooded eyes. What's your thoughts guys :unsure:

Attachments

• IMG_1167~2.jpg
    IMG_1167~2.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1071~2.jpg
    IMG_1071~2.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20201126_185903~2.jpg
    IMG_20201126_185903~2.jpg
    231.7 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1062~2.JPG
    IMG_1062~2.JPG
    18 KB · Views: 4

Hippy

Site Supporter
Did someone say eyes

;)
be6ed0c3de98f008ec399967eedb2fa0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Did someone say eyes

;)
be6ed0c3de98f008ec399967eedb2fa0.jpg

A beautiful Picture... Elsa does not mind a Walking Jacket... But she will kick a collar off quicker than you can put it one... And wow.... Is she for sale... See she has a Bar Code! LOL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hippy

Site Supporter
Lol (he) long story short he will hunt and rip it off his sister.. So my wife desided to put her collar on him, since then he doesn't pummel his sister.. seems to ware it proudly lol..

And as far the bar code..
Not(4sale).:)