Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Savannah Weights

Sean

Site Supporter
My Siamese boy Xander just crossed the 6 Lb mark today. 6 lb 1 oz
He is 4 1/2 months old. Bella won't sit still on the scale so I will find
some way to get a weight on her.

Sean

Site Supporter
Bella today was 18 Lb 10 oz or as close as I could tell.
She would not stay still for the scale to settle all the way down.
She was born February 2011.

Akila

Site Supporter
Akila is a F5 and she weighs 4 lbs. She is a little over 5 months old. She is soo skinny and lanky. I had her on a raw diet and she just would not eat enough of it no matter what I did. Kibble is always out, but she won't eat that either. I have her on Royal Canin canned kitten food which I am adding more vitamins to, and she is eating 3 cans a day. I know it is not the best, but it is all she will eat right now.

I just started adding Ziwi Peak today but she doesn't like pate food. UGH!!!! She is a very picky eater.