Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Shango

Sorry, haven't been on here lately to post pictures. I can't believe in only a couple more months, my fur kid will be 3 years old. Time flies!

Shango's tree is definitely one of his favorite napping spots.
Shango1.jpg
It's impossible to open a box without Shango having to check it out 1st.
Shango2.jpg

Shango loves walking through the taller grass out in the field. Great location for hunting grasshoppers and he has even caught mice before.... A couple months ago he even caught a baby gofer. Pretty impressive considering his leash is only 6 ft long.
Shango3.jpg Shango4.jpg Gofer.jpg

Enjoying his evening walk before a rain storm. 1st time he ever decided to climb up on the top of a truck.
Shango5.jpg

There's a butterfly wand toy at Pet Smart he goes crazy for... unfortunately it gets destroyed pretty easily, but I still like to buy him a new one every once in a while just because he loves it so much.
Shango6.jpg

I saw this cute fringe frenzy tunnel at Wal-Mart and bought it without bothering to read the dimensions 1st.... it was a lot smaller than I realized. He gets caught up in it easily and walks around with it lol!
Shango7.jpg Shango8.jpg Shango9.jpg

He's not supposed to be in these *kitten holes that are above my kitchen cabinets. I thought they were a great place to put breakable decor items thinking the scat mats would keep him off the kitchen counters.... My plan worked for over a year and then one day I had shattered glass all over my kitchen floor, scratch marks on my pretty wood cabinets and a very guilty looking cat. Now that he's cleared out the space, he's jumped up there a couple more times just to prove he can. I'm thinking about possibly making some kind of glass doors since I'd rather not have a bunch of scratch marks on the cabinets and I definitely don't want him jumping down onto my hood range.
Shango10.jpg Shango11.jpg

The best thing about cold weather.... Shango enjoys relaxing in front of the fireplace.
Shango12.jpg