Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Spoiled Rotten

Treywi

April
After buying another cat tree and mentioning building an enclosed deck and shelves for our cats to my sister she said I was nuts. I asked her how much money she spent on my nephews 6 game systems, 2 computers, 2 tvs, his 10th cellphone in 3 years, kindle fire, ipad, 6 quitars, not to mention all the sports she puts him into, and already working on a new car when he turns 16, which he just turned 15. She replied with I take that back, I'm the crazy one. hehe

D

Dantes

I must be crazy too....I have 12 (or possibly more) computers/laptops in my home, not a single iPad, but this got me thinking...maybe I can find a used older iPad just for Duma....hmmmm. :poop:

Who's kidding who...I'd have to get him the latest version for him.

John Popp

Site Supporter
You can scoop up the first generation iPads like the one that we relinquished to Chongo for between $150-200. We're still only in the single digits with computers (9 for 2 of us) although some have pretty mundane tasks. Could do with a lot less since the iPad just not totally dialed in for all we do with the computers. I guess that's serious geekdom when even your cat has a computer.

D

Dantes

You can scoop up the first generation iPads like the one that we relinquished to Chongo for between $150-200. We're still only in the single digits with computers (9 for 2 of us) although some have pretty mundane tasks. Could do with a lot less since the iPad just not totally dialed in for all we do with the computers. I guess that's serious geekdom when even your cat has a computer.
Just an FYI, I'm at 12 computers (although now I'm thinking I have more) for just me. And that doesn't include android tablets/phone....I wonder if they have that stuff for android, hmmmm (but then I lose my excuse to get an iPad).

BTW, you don't need to prove geekdom, it just is. tri cool:

John Popp

Site Supporter
No need to feel bad, Paige's cats wouldn't even pay the apps any attention. Also, probably better that way.
On geekdom, one thing to be one but quite another to drop your calling card. On that note, I think I would like to rescind this thread.

Christina_

Savannah Super Cat
Now i feel like i take bad care because here they don't have an ipad yet. :(

I agree! But I feel Sofia should not see this post. She may get some ideas. So far she gets to watch cat videos on one of our computers as a distraction so I can work on another one in our office at home. Hopefully this isn't a gateway to buying an ipad, although I feel that when I eventually get one for myself the first apps I'll put on there would be for Sofia.