Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

That Moment...

Trish Allearz

This is that picture of that 'moment' I keep telling you about... Remember how I've told all you newcomers that there will be a moment when a certain kitten/cat will say to you via pictures or video or maybe in person (if you are lucky), "You must belong to me!"?

This picture was that moment for me. I could have cried when I saw these pictures online. I had to have this kitten...

Attachments

• IMG_2076-1-3.jpg
    IMG_2076-1-3.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 26

Trish Allearz

This was the very first picture I saw of Simon when Kim was posting him as available. Oh yeah- I was head over heels in love with that boy! Still am- he's lucky because he's a big brat! ROFL!

admin

Paige
Staff member
Trish, I didn't realize Simon was so spectacular - have never really seen a close-up of him! How old was he in that picture?

admin

Paige
Staff member
Wow - he was and is a gorgeous boy!!!! I can see why you wanted him...for my first Savannah cat, I wanted a pet and didn't know anything about type, personality, etc. I lucked out with Taj - he is just a laid back, social butterfly.

Trish Allearz

I showed Hubby Simon's baby pic in black and white- and said, this is a Serval- just painted the wrong color! ROFL. As much as an F1 is Servallesque- Simon has the looks- he's just a 'horse of a different color'.