Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

The Big Picture....1,2,3.....

Pam Flachs

Savannah Super Cat
Just a friendly reminder to all forum members....long-time and new members...to PLEASE upload your pics as thumbnails! It's easy to do. After you click "Upload a File"; your pic will appear below that as a small image. There are two options given to the right of the pic to insert it; "Thumbnail" and "Full View". You will click on "Thumbnail"....then click either the "Create Thread" button if you are starting a new thread, or "Post Reply" if you are adding a pic to an existing thread.

Everyone will still be able to see your entire pic while it is in Thumbnail mode by clicking on it, and it will enlarge. Posting pics "Full View" and full size slows down the performance of the Forum, and we certainly don't want that :) In addition, it is a lot of extra work for the mods to resize them for you.

Some of you who upload pics via Tapatalk may not have the Thumbnail option. You can also use Irfanview on your home computer to make pics smaller, and use Simple Resize on an IPhone or Ipad. There may be other apps such as Photoshop to make pics smaller.

1. Upload a File (your pic or other image)
2. Click the "Thumbnail" button
3. Click either "Post Reply" or "Create Thread"

It's as easy as 1,2,3......:)

Marissa

Savannah Super Cat
When I upload on tapatalk, lately I've been uploading my photos smaller since everyone should be now uploading as thumb nail, is that ok? Or should I still try and make them smaller? I feel bad if I'm being a jerk and uploading any too big