Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Uk Savannah cats chat

frances

Savannah Super Cat
So...
Is it good to be a member of The Savannah Cat Club of GB for a owner or is the Club for breeders?

Thanks !

MM3

Site Supporter
Hi Frances, it is a good idea for anything UK specific, which Paige will facilitate :)

But for most general advice, there is a wealth of knowledge throughout this forum, from some of the most dedicated SV owners and breeders you could wish for.
NO TRUER WORDS WERE EVER SHARED. I CURTSEY TO THIS FORUM, I RESPECT AND ARE EXTREMELY GRATEFUL FOR ALL THE ADVISE! My kitty is also VERY THANKFUL(she loves the bone powder). Yesterday talking with Barry(glacier water fountains) mentioned this form(again in second conversation with him)and Barry said "Bless You"! See we're all THANKFUL!

Sonnenblume

Site Supporter
The integrity of some of the people involved in the club. That is all I can say at the moment, as there is a court case pending (I am not involved in this, but know of it).

frances

Savannah Super Cat
Ok, thanks.
Hope we will know.

Missing my baby girl so so much !

If any of your owners need a baby sitter in London I am based in West London .:paw: