Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Yahoo News article on Savannahs

SV Dad

Site Supporter
Well, now that I've got that off my chest, I'm ready for a cocktail (and I know John and rascaldad are :rolleyes: and thinking, "no surprise there.")
Well after this event, I prescribe a good cocktail! This might (hopefully) help quash a homicidal twitch.
Sometimes, ya just gotta have a good single malt 18 yo scotch to deal with all the village idiots.

Mrs.CC

Savannah Super Cat
I made a comment and I'm proud that I didn't use any foul language. It was hard not to pepper my response with a four-letter work beginning with "f" and ending with "k".

Here's my comment:
This article is full of inaccurate information and written in the typical sensational style designed to attract people vulnerable to drama. Seriously, before you pass judgement, do your homework. For instance, look up servals and read about their lifestyle. The only way they'd be able to eat a gazelle is if you shot it for them. Melissa, shame on you, for misrepresenting hybrids and preying on vulnerable people. Choose facts, not ignorance.
You should get a Yahoo acct. like I did. I know it won't change any opinions...once a fool, always a fool...but I'm really having fun replying to some of their idiotic ideas. Just when I thought some people couldn't possibly get any dumber, I'm proven wrong again!

Melody Waara

Spotlight Savannahs
Does every topic on this board tend to eventually turn to drinking conversation? I enjoy a drink or two myself, just noticing a trend..

And I responded to that awful article, as well. It's all very irritating that ignorant people like this can get their verbal vomit onto larger organizations like Yahoo!. We just need to continue to spread light on their lies.

Does every topic on this board tend to eventually turn to drinking conversation? I enjoy a drink or two myself, just noticing a trend..

And I responded to that awful article, as well. It's all very irritating that ignorant people like this can get their verbal vomit onto larger organizations like Yahoo!. We just need to continue to spread light on their lies.
We're a pretty friendly community- so yes, we might get a bit off topic here and there (and everywhere!).