Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Yeti to the rescue!

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
I have no idea what you all are talking about. :rolleyes: My little girl behaves perfectly. I ask her to drink some water and she complies. I say lets go for a walk, she jumps up on the arm of the couch so I can put on her harness. I say go to the lu she jumps in her box and does her business. I say time for bed, time to go nighty night. She follows me into the bedroom, climbs her stairs up to her suitcase and goes to bed. She is a precious angel. ;)tri wink:

I could not have said it any better myself... Elsa is the perfect little lady... And always wanting to help out...

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Oh, bull:poop:. I've heard the stories first hand. She's an aunt to Rascal and Mayhem. I know what's in that gene pool!

Oh no... Elsa is a great little Girl.... The perfect lady...

She will play ball for hours on end
She is currently working on a scientific project to find where water goes when it goes down the drain.
She helps Jake with his Grooming Needs quite frequently
She spends time with me watching TV.
She travels well in a vehicle
She Plays well with Jake
She gets a long well with Strangers (Very Social, She let her Grandma pick her up first night visiting)
She enjoys watching YouTube Videos With me

May be a similar Gene Pool, but I think she may have gotten her's from the cleaner more pure section of the pool... :)

Tort518

Savannah Super Cat
My kitties might be tricky smart, but they are very loving.

They meet me at the door whenever I return home, with Yeti usually being front and center.

Oh, they won the battle of the box. Yeti capped things off this morning by leaping onto it as I was trying to pull out shirt and pants to get dressed. He lay down right on the shirt I was reaching for and bit it when I tried to take it. :rolleyes:

He's such a joker. :big grin:

SV Dad

Savannah Super Cat
Nobody is denying these kitties aren't loving. Quite the contrary.
Savandalism is being claimed to be rampant.

SV Dad

Savannah Super Cat
The important thing is that we are all having fun talking about our wonderful feline family members. :)
The important thing is that we are all having fun talking accusing about our wonderful feline family members.

Carykd7kau

Reincarnated cat Moderator
See! Now with all the legal mumbo jumbo going on, I cannot say anything about what my fur kids are doing or I will be accused of falsly accusing my darlings of Savanadalism. Therefore my posts, and even my pictures are not postable.
Regie is 9 lbs 13 osz and Kilifi is 10 lbs 3 oz. Regie is now 7 months old. See that's about all I can safely say.

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
See! Now with all the legal mumbo jumbo going on, I cannot say anything about what my fur kids are doing or I will be accused of falsly accusing my darlings of Savanadalism. Therefore my posts, and even my pictures are not postable.
Regie is 9 lbs 13 osz and Kilifi is 10 lbs 3 oz. Regie is now 7 months old. See that's about all I can safely say.
AAAAAck don't you dare deny us pictures just because some of these chuckleheads deem themselves experts in jurisprudence. Post the pictures without comment and then they can't accuse you of accusing the cats of anything. Anyone else here see the irony in who is accusing whom of what?