Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Yeti to the rescue!

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
See! Now with all the legal mumbo jumbo going on, I cannot say anything about what my fur kids are doing or I will be accused of falsly accusing my darlings of Savanadalism. Therefore my posts, and even my pictures are not postable.
Regie is 9 lbs 13 osz and Kilifi is 10 lbs 3 oz. Regie is now 7 months old. See that's about all I can safely say.

Come On Carry.... It is not nearly as bad as it is in Washington... Go ahead and post some pictures.

Carykd7kau

Reincarnated cat Moderator
NOTHING is as bad as it is in Washington... DC.

OK. If I post about Regie splashing all the water out of the kitchen sink and onto the counter and floor, I won't be accused of defaming him?
Or kilifi climbing the living room drapes and ripping them down off the curtain rod?

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member

OK. If I post about Regie splashing all the water out of the kitchen sink and onto the counter and floor, I won't be accused of defaming him?
Or kilifi climbing the living room drapes and ripping them down off the curtain rod?

Of course not... Pictures is acceptable proof in any court.. No charges would be filed... If you say that he stole chicken that is hear say, if you post pictures or videos then that is proof...

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member

Cary, here's a pic of RD and JC hard at work. Do you really think anyone here takes them seriously?
Unknown-1.jpeg