Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Yeti to the rescue!

Carykd7kau

Reincarnated cat Moderator
PASS! I would probably kick the Butts of Judges, Prosecuting attorneys, Defense attorneys, but mostly just court attorneys. I have contempt for courts. And ya get in trouble if ya slap the :poop: out of them.

Carykd7kau

Reincarnated cat Moderator
Besides I like you guys. I don't want to be put in a position where I have to dislike you because of your position.

SV Dad

Savannah Super Cat
Lemme see if I just understood what happened...... a defense counsel wanting to hire the court bailiff...???
Talk about rigging the game!:eek:
Mr. Campbell, I find you in contempt of court for overstepping your reach. I fine you 50 pounds of kitty litter.
NEW! not used!

Last edited:

John Popp

Site Supporter
I have no idea what you all are talking about. :rolleyes: My little girl behaves perfectly. I ask her to drink some water and she complies. I say lets go for a walk, she jumps up on the arm of the couch so I can put on her harness. I say go to the lu she jumps in her box and does her business. I say time for bed, time to go nighty night. She follows me into the bedroom, climbs her stairs up to her suitcase and goes to bed. She is a precious angel. ;)tri wink:

drunkbuds.gif