Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Zeddie is Trouble

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
It won't play for me :(

Sent from my so called smartphone so all typos and bad advice can be blamed on said "smart" phone ;)

The reason that you cannot watch it on your Smart Phone is because of copyright licensing with YouTube. I have the same problem with some of my videos, and that is one reason I try to stick with older sound tracks. Too see the video, you must be on a PC that is not on a Smart Phone Hotspot.

Kristin

Animal Communicator
Yeah iMovie is the editing software that macs come equipped with. I love playing around with videos so I taught myself how to use it. I am in school for media right now and a lot of people detest iMovie and use premier instead but premier took too long on my computer so I gave up and decided to do the editing through iMovie

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Yeah iMovie is the editing software that macs come equipped with. I love playing around with videos so I taught myself how to use it. I am in school for media right now and a lot of people detest iMovie and use premier instead but premier took too long on my computer so I gave up and decided to do the editing through iMovie

Adobe Premier is great if and ONLY IF you have a hardware card to edit the video... I have worked with the Mattrox Card and Adobe Premier and it really works great and smooth. Take out the Mattrox card and it is SLOWWWWWWW

BTW, What Camera (S) do you use... I use 1 JVC 3CCD HD Camera as well as a Hero 2 and 3, and just ordered a Hero 3+ that I will pick up tomorrow. I love the Multi-Camera editing... Adds a whole new avenue to editing and since you say you are in school for media, you get to know that soon if not already.

I used to do professional video work quite a number of years ago... I am going to PM you some of the work that I have done and been apart of.. I used to work with a small TV Station.

Kristin

Animal Communicator
I use a HDR-XR150. I would love to have multiple cameras, but I don't have the $$$$ right now. I am planning on getting a go-pro for my birthday though lol

The course I am in is only a year long, and I don't think I will be going to the next course due to $$$ and time...the course costs more than my sister's pre-med! Plus, there is no guarantee on jobs after...have you seen Canadian tv? :p

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
I use a HDR-XR150. I would love to have multiple cameras, but I don't have the $$$$ right now. I am planning on getting a go-pro for my birthday though lol

The course I am in is only a year long, and I don't think I will be going to the next course due to $$$ and time...the course costs more than my sister's pre-med! Plus, there is no guarantee on jobs after...have you seen Canadian tv? :p

There are really no guarantees anywhere as far as jobs go... I wish the you the best of luck with it... I had not seen that Sony camera before, not bad looking and it seems to do a good job for you. I have seen Canadian TV, but it has been many years ago.. back in the day of the Free Satelite on the 10' C & KU band stuff of which many youngsters today have never heard of... LOL

satdish.jpg
10' dish.. Old School

Kristin

Animal Communicator
Lets just say our TV is up to par with American TV. Its pretty rare when our shows are renewed :p
I have learned some graphic stuff though, so hopefully I will be able to move forward with that...its not a waste as long as you learn right?

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Lets just say our TV is up to par with American TV. Its pretty rare when our shows are renewed :p
I have learned some graphic stuff though, so hopefully I will be able to move forward with that...its not a waste as long as you learn right?

Any time you learn, you moved forward...