Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darwin's Natural Pet Food

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
I just googled them and saw nothing bet bad reviews. Everyone loved the product but wasn't getting their shipment and would get no answer from email or phone.
Mark
I was surprised to see that you found bad reviews and did a google too. I didn't see anything bad about the food. Sadly I did see that the founder of the company, Shelby Gomas, died way back in 2010. Maybe the company's methods have changed since then. I stopped purchasing Feline's Pride in 2010 after I transitioned my elder DSHs to whole prey diet.

Rad Cat is another prepared raw food to investigate. It's made in Oregon but I think they have nationwide distribution.

admin

Paige
Staff member
I have ordered felines pride since 2010...they are not great at answering the phone... I would order from someone else

SavannahLuv

Site Supporter
I know this is an older thread, but for anyone still interested in trying Darwin's they are still offering a 10 pound trial for $14.95 for new customers. I just placed an order for my picky F2 kitten, Shango.