Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Elsa being Ornery Today!

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
haha! Yes I want to get a Go pro, maybe they have an attachment for his harness, and we can see it from his perspective!

A GoPro would be too big and heavy, especially in the protective case that it comes with. If you watch the video above, you will see I was using 3 to shoot her training. LOL, A Real Crap Shoot from multiple angles.

Carykd7kau

Reincarnated cat Moderator
Sheesh Michele, don't give John any new ideas. He'll have poor Elsa loaded down with video cams. ;)
Anxious to see some pict/vids of Thor. And Hopefully his Hammer. ;)

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
It Just Might Work...
elsacamera.jpg
:):rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Thanks Cary & Michele&Will for the idea! I had never thought of that before... Imagine the images you could get with that... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Michele&Will

Savannah Super Cat
Uh oh what did I start?! Im sure they can figure something out for cats like the dog below :) and yes..I will need to find Thor some hammer toy!

Attachments

• A08C_1_20130929175513634.jpg
    A08C_1_20130929175513634.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 10

Michele&Will

Savannah Super Cat
Ill have to get him something like this to carry around the house...:What's Thor carrying around in his mouth?" "His hammer :)"

Attachments

• thors hammer.jpg
    thors hammer.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 11

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Uh oh what did I start?! Im sure they can figure something out for cats like the dog below :) and yes..I will need to find Thor some hammer toy!

On his back actually may work. I saw one for dogs that mounts on their head, but mounting on their back may work, but I can only imagine what they would do to try and get it off... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: