Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

I just wanna say... A random comments thread

Vito

Site Supporter
Well here are some older photos of Bella.

Her head is larger than my fist and if she ever want to chomp on something she sure could.
She is a good kitty and does not bite hard. Just a little nip on the cheek to let you know she wants some snacks.
View attachment 27888

Bella taking a look out the window and here famous "I Didn't Do It" Look.

View attachment 27889 View attachment 27890

Bella giving me the "What" look.
View attachment 27891

Here is the gang when the boys were still with me. All toasty warm from the heater.

View attachment 27892
Goodness Sean, she is a big girl, those Amber eyes are to die for, in the first photo, you wouldn't want to upset her, haha. It's also lovely to see them all lounging, and snuggling by the fire.

Sean

Site Supporter
Nice bright eyes.

1 ABB_0337.JPG

This is one very usefulthing Bella does. When someone walks up to the house to sell something of
give some pamplet of one type or the other. Bella likes to sit in the window and she does a very good
job at making people think twice before ringing the bell. Ahe is sutch a good girl at that.

IMG_1428.JPG

I had two officers stop at the house one night after someone tried to break in when I was home and they stopped by to be sure all was OKAY
after they had the guy all packed up for a ride down town. The one got a look at her sitting in the window and asked if she was part cougar.
I did a little cat education at that point and even showed they the photos of her father. Max the Serval was a big kitty and very nice. They
were supprised by his size and the fact that Lisa could hold him in her arms.

Here is a photo of Max when he was a bit smaller. Max_dcp20659_ktiu.jpg
He was a cool cat.
He got a lot darker as he aged.I have that photo somewhere and will have to dig it up.
His coloring changed to more like Bella is now

Vito

Site Supporter
Nice bright eyes.

View attachment 27894

This is one very usefulthing Bella does. When someone walks up to the house to sell something of
give some pamplet of one type or the other. Bella likes to sit in the window and she does a very good
job at making people think twice before ringing the bell. Ahe is sutch a good girl at that.

View attachment 27895

I had two officers stop at the house one night after someone tried to break in when I was home and they stopped by to be sure all was OKAY
after they had the guy all packed up for a ride down town. The one got a look at her sitting in the window and asked if she was part cougar.
I did a little cat education at that point and even showed they the photos of her father. Max the Serval was a big kitty and very nice. They
were supprised by his size and the fact that Lisa could hold him in her arms.

Here is a photo of Max when he was a bit smaller. View attachment 27896
He was a cool cat.
He got a lot darker as he aged.I have that photo somewhere and will have to dig it up.
His coloring changed to more like Bella is now
Great photos of Bella, looks like she enjoys her job at "Watch Cat", no surprise that the officers wondered what breed she was, she is a fair size. it's amazing the amount of people who wonder what kind of cat they are, here in Scotland there isn't too many of them really, when we have Vito out on a walk along the beach he attracts a lot of attention , being an f4 we didn't expect him to be a large cat, his mum was quite small and his dad was average size, however he's nearly 9 months now and almost 6kg, really long and has very long legs too. So gentle, but has a lot of wild in him. He is still teething believe it or not, so he is going through a biting stage, not with malice at all, but he doesn't know his own strength and he can nip quite hard, and that's just him playing.
Perhaps he's a bit of a throw back from somewhere along the line.
Max is a handsome serval, think Bella takes her good looks from her daddy. Great pics, thanks so much for posting them.

Attachments

Sean

Site Supporter
Great photos of Bella, looks like she enjoys her job at "Watch Cat", no surprise that the officers wondered what breed she was, she is a fair size. it's amazing the amount of people who wonder what kind of cat they are, here in Scotland there isn't too many of them really, when we have Vito out on a walk along the beach he attracts a lot of attention , being an f4 we didn't expect him to be a large cat, his mum was quite small and his dad was average size, however he's nearly 9 months now and almost 6kg, really long and has very long legs too. So gentle, but has a lot of wild in him. He is still teething believe it or not, so he is going through a biting stage, not with malice at all, but he doesn't know his own strength and he can nip quite hard, and that's just him playing.
Perhaps he's a bit of a throw back from somewhere along the line.
Max is a handsome serval, think Bella takes her good looks from her daddy. Great pics, thanks so much for posting them.
You have a handsome boy there.
I will see if I can find the phontos on Max later in his life.
Bella was 9 this last February and Max made it to just about 17.