Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

I just wanna say... A random comments thread

Decnav

Savannah Teenager
Jaxx was just a tiny kitten last 4th, now hes a 19lb monster cat. He didnt like the booms the neighbors were setting off yesterday. Should be interesting

Sean

Site Supporter
Bella has become very chummy the last few days do to the people a block over that are setting off some very heavy stuff.

Ninja-n-Bear

Site Supporter
Bella has become very chummy the last few days do to the people a block over that are setting off some very heavy stuff.
Zazu is on top of the cat tree, completely oblivious, Ninja is watching bottle rockets from the bathroom window, and Bear is having snacks. I guess the loud fireworks are nothing compared to the BOOM we all heard (and felt!) last week when the brewery down the street exploded. That had all three cats on edge for hours afterward.

Decnav

Savannah Teenager
Well, how wrong I was. He sat in the front window and watched the whole time. Not bothered at all. Booms didn't bother him, and when we were out front contributing to the noise the kids took sparklers over to the window and he seemed to want to play along.

On a side note, clipped his nails for the first time, WHY DID I WAIT THIS LONG??? It was easy, fast and he doesn't dig in when holding him

Sean

Site Supporter
I have a little project I am doing.
Right now I am waiting on some emails from Idaho. I just got the ones from Idaho State Department of Agriculture.
Now I am waiting on the one from Fish And Game. What they indicated was there is a way around the ban in Boise
with the state DEA permit. What I am waiting for is the supporting documents. i will post the stuff I get over in the
Savanah legal thread.

Sean

Site Supporter
Like any other government identity they say there will send you the info.
Ask me if I am surprised by nothing in the in box as of today.

I must be nice to get these sheep to give me the data I need.
Once I have it then I will let the Serval pick it's dinner :devil:

Sean

Site Supporter
Silly cats.
Xander will eat everything.
Bella likes to eat things she does not normally eat a lot of UNLESS it's in Xander's dish.
Then it pork out. Oink!