Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Jake, "Elsa's Best Friend", Passes

SV Dad

Savannah Super Cat
Sorry to hear of Jake's passing. RIP Jake.
You gave him a great home and he gave you great comfort and companionship in return. Pass along my condolences to his best friend Elsa, and you also.

admin

Paige
Staff member
This is so sad, I understand the loss you feel. We lost our male Mastiff the weekend before halloween. This caused his "sister" to go into depression and she chewed her tail up pretty badly. She has not known a day without him.
The only positive is that it led us to bringing home our newest family member, an F5 female kitten, to keep her company. The chewing has ceased and is healing and all is going well with the two of them.
Sorry for your loss. They may be gone, but never forgotten.

I'm sorry for your loss as well! I'm glad the kitten has eased the pain of your mastiffs sister... And yes... Never forgotten!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hina

Site Supporter
I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers for you, your family and Elsa.
RIP Jake!

Patti

Admin
Staff member
I'm very sorry to hear of Jake's passing, I know he was a special soul and will be missed by both you and Elsa.

MM3

Site Supporter
John, it's with great sadness learning of your significant loss of your Jake. Jake was your rock when you almost lost Elsa. He helped you through a very bad nightmare, not knowing from day to day if Elsa would make it. Elsa fought for her recovery! Jake had many enjoyable & wonderful trips to grandma's watching Elsa sit in the window curious about squirrels. He'll always be with you and Elsa in spirit, he's happy Elsa will be with you so your not alone. Bless you all in this time of sorrow.

dice

Site Supporter
John, no words can express the loss of one's fur child. You were lucky to have had 16 years with him!! Count your blessing and I mourn for your loss.!!

Tort518

Savannah Super Cat
John and Elsa,
Sorry about your buddy Jake's passing. Keep each other company and share your grief.

Jim (and Yuki, Yeti, and Paz)