Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Malibu, Kali & Odrick

catsindogtown

Savannah Super Cat
He is amazing, and looks huge from those photos!! How much does he weigh now?? Such a rad cat. I have a 5 month old F2b who is the most graceful thing I’ve ever seen leaping from everywhere and never misses, but is small in stature, they are all different and incredible! Can you imagine how our parents compared us when we were small? Lolol!! Kidding.

Abby2932

Site Supporter
@catsindogtown thank you, he is amazing & I just love him to pieces. He has the best personality. He'll be 5 months old in 2 weeks (8/26) and he is a few ounces shy of 11lbs. He does look a bit chunky to me but I heard that you can't overfeed a kitten, especially under 6 months old so I don't know? He is fed a balanced raw diet that consists of meat/bone/organ only, no carbs at all. But he still looks a little tubby

Attachments

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
He has the body of a year old cat with the face and head of a kitten. :giggle: All those parts will catch up with each other someday. I don't think he's chubby; I just think he's going to be a big cat. Abby I Love 2Love 2Love 2Love 2 that third picture of the two of you.

Abby2932

Site Supporter
@WitchyWoman thank you! He's a good boy & really made himself at home :in love:

The scratch pad inserts came in yesterday so I fastened them to the climbing shelves with velcro and he's been zipping up and down them today. I saw him almost fall off one but he was able to grab onto the carpet with his claws & pull himself back up so I definitely think that was the way to go!

catsindogtown

Savannah Super Cat
@catsindogtown thank you, he is amazing & I just love him to pieces. He has the best personality. He'll be 5 months old in 2 weeks (8/26) and he is a few ounces shy of 11lbs. He does look a bit chunky to me but I heard that you can't overfeed a kitten, especially under 6 months old so I don't know? He is fed a balanced raw diet that consists of meat/bone/organ only, no carbs at all. But he still looks a little tubby
Seriously he is perfect, his size is so incredible I’m totally geekin on it...