Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Goodbye My Little Man

Sue

Savannah Super Cat
I am also crying. It brought back memories of my pets. Please know that you did all you could for him and that he is no longer in pain. Sue

Paul B

Sorte
Wow, that is heartbreaking for sure :( I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm sure he really appreciated you being there for him through his last moments and will always be thankful for the life you gave him being part of your family. Stay strong.

Lori Greer

Cahaba Cats
The vet left and I started sobbing and apologizing to his now lifeless body. When I would pet him it seemed like he was still breathing so I would stop and then start again. He was so little. Looking back at his first picture and looking at the most recent, you couldn't tell if he had grown. God I loved you so much and I will miss you. I know I have my other two amazing cats but the apartment feels so empty. I burst in to tears if my mind isn't busy. I will never forget you and I promise to bury your ashes somewhere nice when we move to Maryland.

I will upload his most recent photos once I get home. I cried through this entire post.

Patrycja, I am so very sorry and deeply affected by your post. I have been there, felt your horror and pain and loss. The hurt of those lost is only just below the surface and reading this is just heart wrenching. I wish there was something I could say or do to help you through this. Know that you did the right thing, there was absolutely nothing you could have done to stop the progression of that most hateful and ruthless disease.

I am crying with you, for your loss and for the anguish still in my heart as well.

Ode to those gone: "If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever."

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Patrycja, I'm so sorry to hear of Lowkey's passing. I know your heart is breaking but please take comfort in the fact that he knew how much you loved him, and loves you in return by doing the selfless and most loving thing you could for him - letting him go peacefully. Please remember that he is in a better place now, and he will always live in a special corner of your heart.

Cindy Lowther

Savannah Super Cat
Sooo So sorry for your loss, i understand what you are going through. You definitely made the right choice I had to make the same choice once and I did the same thing, I felt my pet needed me there til the end as painful as it was. My heart is breaking for you. I pray for you peace! They are not just pets to us they are our family members!

DChap

Site Supporter
Im so very sorry to hear about Lowkey. I am crying too. Thank you for sharing your stories and pics. And thank you to this forum for a wonderful group of supportive and caring people to send comfort in a time like this.