Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Naming Your SV

Darcy J

Savannah Adult
I named my 5 yr old F4 Xayla, and just got a 4 month old F5 male and he is Dakhari. I had to be different since I also have to domestics 9 yr old male Max and 6 yr old Kloey. Lol. ☺️

We name all our cats after dragons from World of Warcraft... So our moggies are/have been: Onyxia, Nefarian, Ebyssian and Anachronos, our silver bengal is Sindragosa, and our SV is the red dragon queen herself, Alexstrasza (OK, she's Sonnenblume Flower officially, but...)

They get/were shortened to Ony, Neffy, Ebi, Ani, Sindy and Lexi for ease of calling out to them!

Steener28

Savannah Kitten
I have a Maya. After the author Maya Angelou. For a while I named cats after authors. Then I had a Pixiebob I had to put to sleep at 10 months for HCM. His was the last. Now it's just what I feel. I have a sphynx that's the baby of my crew and we call him Messy. That shoukd say it all. Don't be Messy!