Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Pancreatitis

Sean

Site Supporter
Really sad day today.
I got up and did a feeding and was talking a shower and Tetsu had gotten over the baby gate.
He came up to the bathroom so I set him on the counter by the fountain so he could drink if he
wanted to. He was resting and I left him be. He seemed to be back feeling pain again. I went
downstairs to do some things and came back up to look for him and I finally found him in the wet
tub. He was cold again and in a lot of pain. I fried him off and called the vet and went.

I got there and had a long talk with the vet and he said that he could keep him going
but the quality of life would be very low and may only be a few weeks of less.

Sorry I can't go over this right now.

I want to thank everyone for the help and support.

Sean

Site Supporter
Some may think this silly but in the past we have let the vet take
care of the body. This time I went the other way and had a private
cremation so that I can take care of they. We may be moving soon
so I will find a nice urn for him and keep them in a safe place.

In other news Mokkun started searching for Tetsu last night.
Bella had already been searching and both are a bit strange
right now and I know that over time they will come to accept
that he won't be coming back. The fact is I still keep looking too.