Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Go Cat Wheel

Trishy

Site Supporter
Smooch went in on her own tonight! She was trotting for a bit looking over her shoulder to make sure I was watching then broke into a good run! She jumped off and ran in to me chirping and throwing head butts at me. She was either very proud of herself or desperate for love, adoration, and treats, ha ha. It was a long day for all of us being apart so many hours. I have to say it's a beautiful thing watching them really run in that wheel. Normally I just see two flashes fly past, then hear clunks as they hit the walls. :)

admin

Paige
Staff member
Smooch went in on her own tonight! She was trotting for a bit looking over her shoulder to make sure I was watching then broke into a good run! She jumped off and ran in to me chirping and throwing head butts at me. She was either very proud of herself or desperate for love, adoration, and treats, ha ha. It was a long day for all of us being apart so many hours. I have to say it's a beautiful thing watching them really run in that wheel. Normally I just see two flashes fly past, then hear clunks as they hit the walls. :)
That is so awesome to hear! Great review, @Trishy! It is good to know that customer service was so attentive to your request as well!

Patti

Admin
Staff member
So sorry to hear about your mom being in the hospital but glad the furs now have something to occupy their time while you're away attending to your mom.

Trishy

Site Supporter
So after over 2 months with the go cat wheel both cats LOVE it! They both use it every day, several times a day on their own. Both will sometimes trot or jog, sometimes break into a full out furious run. I love watching them in it because I don't really get to see them as they fly by. Right now I have it next to a bed against the wall so kind of hard to take videos, but I am going to move it again next week and will add one then. FUNNIEST thing is when they both try to go in different directions. Thank you Savannah Cat Chat for introducing me to this wheel!