Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Go Cat Wheel

dice

Site Supporter
Awesome! Did you use the link here, so you were able to get a discount?
Ya sure you bet ya, and I included a message in me paypal payment indicating such, incase I could score more. :)

Price fur the basic white was four yards total, delivered.

Patti

Admin
Staff member
I am also planning on getting a Go Cat Wheel before the end of the year, barring any further emergencies with the cats...

Trishy

Site Supporter
I'm excited for you and your kitties Dice!

Another thing I am seeing is when one is trying to engage the other to play and they aren't into it, either wanting to groom or nap, the energetic one will now go and do laps in the wheel and burn off energy instead of going to look for trouble. Not that this is always the case, trouble is always available, but I am seeing the wheel used as an alternative more often.

dice

Site Supporter
Well Trishy, I blame you with all your vids and comments about this wheel. :roflmao:

Know my chinchillas love their saucer wheel, figure a few of the kids will like this wheel too!!

Will be placing it in the twins bedroom

Trishy

Site Supporter
I really hope that it works out as well for you as it did for us! :) I have mine upstairs in the kitten zone right now but plan to move it into the "neutral" zone so that the himy has access to it as well. I am still working on their relationship and they have gotten to be in the same room with jackets and leads on, but the house is still divided. There is still a lot of growling and hissing but the himy has finally reached a point that she can be distracted. Baby steps.

Patti

Admin
Staff member
I have several cats that burn off energy as an alternative to less desirable behaviors - I love having a cat wheel and can't wait to get my next one!

dice

Site Supporter
Well, received the Go Cat Wheel Monday, must say it's a PITA to assemble, like a 2 hour project, if you are mechanically inclined, that is, but is a well thought out piece of engineering, fur sure. Once assembled I thought I had my own purrsonal Star Gate, or something like that.!!!

Rufio is getting into it, Tink, well, time will tell. lmao. Was very impressed with how everything clicked together, but, does take some time and patience to assemble.!!!

Rufio seems to have figured it out early. Have often caught him just going fur a walk on the wheel. Tink, well, she seems more interested in getting the Laser Red dot, but with the Twins, once one is trained doing something, the other quickly Follows.!!!! Can't wait till me boy does some full out runs on this contraption, think then I'll be able to do some intergalactic gate hops.!!! :roflmao:

Must say, a laser light is highly recommended fur training a cat to this wheel.!!!! One should come included, imho. lmao.